Want to enter your team into a Three Peaks Challenge event in 2011, but don't want to have to raise some £5000 for a charity you may have no real interest in? Want to raise funds for your own charity or good cause? Or just want to attempt the challenge at the same time as a number of other teams, with full safety support in place?
The Open Challenge Series 2011 includes 3 Open Three Peaks Challenge events, all starting at Fort William for Ben Nevis, and finishing in Llanberis for Snowdon. Teams must consist of 4-8 walkers (depending upon event) and 2 drivers.
Teams will organise their own transport, accommodation and food for the challenge, and will be aiming for a true 24 hour challenge attempt, starting at 5 minute intervals from the Glen Nevis Visitor Centre.
You can secure your team place online now from £149 deposit, with the balance payable 28 days before your challenge. Your team entry fee includes:
- Beacon Map / Guide Set
- Pre-event training, route and equipment information
- Training Days at Wasdale
- Registration in Fort William hotel
- Pre-event safety briefing in hotel
- Kit issue for loan of safety equipment:
- VHF radios
- Emergency group shelters
- Lightweight cooker and fule
- Event bibs and vehicle ID
- Sport Ident timing dibber
- Sport Ident results at finish
- Parking and rubbish removal
- Qualified & experienced mountain staff on each mountain
- First aid trained support staff at mountain bases
- Finish at Royal Victoria Hotel, Llanberis
- Medals & certificates for all finishers
- Buffet & awards at finish
- Event liability insurance
Spring Stroller - 7th/8th May 2011
Corporate Team Challenge - 24th/25th June 2011
Die Hard Trilogy - 3rd/4th September 2011
...And for those of you who have completed a Three Peaks Challenge - try the Three Peaks Mountain Rally Challenge - you could win £1000 cash...!